May 2017 Minutes Now Available

 

 

The CamdenRod & Gun Club was founded in 1928 by a group of local sportsmen, with Thomas J. Williams being the first president.  The club members have met at several different locations before settling in at the current28 + acre club site located at 2655 Moran Post Road, Camden, NY.  The current club membership is over 400 + members.